Tuesday 5 March 2019

All sorts of new weird stuff

OK, so I haven't updated the blog for too long so its time to remedy that . Here is the first of my catch up posts...

As part of The Satanic Cartoonist gang I was asked by Jason Atomic to contribute to this Black Metal colouring book published by Feral House. Inside are many great artists such as Mike Diana , Billy Chainsaw,Jason Atomic and others creating macabre ,dark and twisted drawings in a Black Metal vein which you can while away the hours colouring everything.....black. I have a few spare copies that Ill even sign if you so wish email me pboswell66@gmail.com if you want one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I purchased a picture of yours about 6 years ago. Any chance i can contact with you to find out more about it.


Cult Of The Goatfish