Wednesday 18 September 2024

"The Squirming Vortex" T Shirt Design and "Bosoggoth " mini-zine

 I am attending the Innsmouth Literary Festival (an HP Lovecraft based convention in Bedford) on 28th September as a trader with my Boswellian Artifacts Stall. This inspired me to make some Lovecraftian merch, Im pretty pleased with theses designs and first up is 'the Squirming Vortex" T shirt design , which is already available as a pre order from my online shop here: :https://boswellart.bigcartel.com/product/the-squirming-vortex-t-shirt

I have also created a 'Flying Shoggoth" design from a character that featured in Occult Detective Magazine Mythos Special, this will hopefully be made in time for the festival and then available in the online shop soon after...


Next up is my mini zine "Bosoggoth , which features some of my Lovecraftian monsters and entities and a small essay on the influence of Lovecraft on myself and pop culture. This will be available at the festival and in the online shop soon after.


You can find out more about the Innsmouth Literary Festival here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/508435561406998


No comments:


Cult Of The Goatfish